That Would Have Been Nice to Know!: Advice From Those Who Made Successful Career Transitions by Julie Olsen
No other editions listed for your country
First Published on Oct 12 2021
Dr. Julie Olsen interviewed twenty-eight every day, yet extraordinary, people who have started new roles, and in some cases totally reinvented themselves, to discover their secrets to success.
Whether you are moving to a new role, fresh out of school, in your current organization, or in an entirely new business environment, That Would Have Been Nice to Know! Insights and Advice from People Who Have Made Successful Career Transitions will share the tactics necessary for a successful transition experience.
You will learn:
- How to build a strong positive reputation in your first three months in your new role
- Tactics for building relationships that support your goals and the organization
- Ideas for adding value to the organization quickly
- Strategies for making continuous learning simple
Take this incredible opportunity and buy now to enhance your career success!
* The number of reviews given represents the total number of all Amazon customer reviews summed across all english-speaking markets. For more information click here.
**While we try to ensure all prices are correct and up to date, this is ultimately the responsibility of the publisher. 'Readers in the Know' assumes no liability should the price you find on Amazon differ from that displayed here.