Communication at the Workplace
Other editions available in your country:
First Published on Sep 10 2021
Sometimes, the only thing standing between you and getting that new promotion or locking in that next deal is effective communication.
This book aims to help you gain skills needed to get ahead of your peers.
With Communication at the Workplace, you can master the secrets to interpersonal communication.
These strategies will help you establish effective workplace collaboration, boost your confidence, and leave a positive impression among your colleagues and clients.
This book will help you:
• Develop and reflect on your own personal style of communication which will help you distinguish yourself from the crowd.
• Know your audience and learn how to vary you communication style across different platforms so you will always have the right words to engage your audience.
• Learn how to engage in challenging, high stress, conversation in order to extract the desired outcomes from the situation.
• Be prepared for the possible challenges that may arise in common workplace situations, learning the best way to develop an approach to deal with workplace conflict.
You can be the master of effective dialog and Communication at the Workplace can be your mantra to success.
Click here and order your copy now!
Video trailer for Communication at the Workplace
* The number of reviews given represents the total number of all Amazon customer reviews summed across all english-speaking markets. For more information click here.
**While we try to ensure all prices are correct and up to date, this is ultimately the responsibility of the publisher. 'Readers in the Know' assumes no liability should the price you find on Amazon differ from that displayed here.