The Master Mind of the Self-Actualizing Person: The Life and Legacy of Abraham Maslow
No other editions listed for your country
First Published on Sep 23 2020
The enlightened psychologist Abraham Maslow was the first to scientifically describe the fully enlightened person—which he called the “self-actualizing person.” Building on Maslow’s work through careful biographical study of the lives of self-actualizing people, humanistic psychologist and biographer Roman Gelperin found their enlightenment to stem from a nearly-identical handful of breakthrough experiences, which he will reveal to you in this book.
Partly a firsthand account of the author’s own accidental enlightenment, and partly a full biography of Abraham Maslow’s journey to self-actualization, this book will teach you how to identify, understand, and attain those key experiences of:
- Unlocking the perennial method of using your mind to its fullest potential
- Being fully at peace with yourself, by deconstructing your internal conflicts
- Deriving a near-constant joy, pleasure, and satisfaction from sheer existence
- Half-creating, half-discovering your driving passion and unique purpose in life
- Automatically evolving the self-actualizing qualities of total honesty, supreme self-confidence, natural creativity, effortless spontaneity, and independent thinking
By the end of this book, you will thoroughly understand what enlightenment is, how and why it occurs, and the ways to pursue it!
* The number of reviews given represents the total number of all Amazon customer reviews summed across all english-speaking markets. For more information click here.
**While we try to ensure all prices are correct and up to date, this is ultimately the responsibility of the publisher. 'Readers in the Know' assumes no liability should the price you find on Amazon differ from that displayed here.