Our Dried Voices
No other editions listed for your country
First Published on Mar 28 2017
Readers of Our Dried Voices rave:
- “This story calls to mind Huxley and Wells’ work, is frightening, exhilarating, and ultimately hopeful.” – Jason
- “Recommended for fans of H.G. Wells’ Time Machine and [Aldous Huxley’s] Brave New World.” – Licia F.
In 2153, cancer was cured.
In 2189, AIDS.
And in 2235, the last members of the human race traveled to a new world to begin the next chapter of humanity.
Several hundred years after their arrival, the remainder of humanity lives in a utopian colony in which every want is satisfied automatically, and there is no need for human labor, struggle or thought. But when the machines that regulate the colony begin to malfunction, the colonists are faced with a test for the first time in their existence.
With the lives of the colonists at stake, it is left to a bright young man named Samuel to repair these breakdowns and save the colony. Aided by his determined friend Penny, Samuel rises to meet each challenge. But he soon discovers a mysterious group of people behind each of these problems, and he must somehow find and defeat these saboteurs in order to rescue humanity.
- 2014 Foreword Reviews Science Fiction Book of the Year Finalist
- “A thought-provoking type of story that lingers... after you close the book.” - Infamous Scribbler
- “Everything about this book is amazing.” - Celebrity Café
- “Excellent new YA dystopian novel.” - Foreword Reviews
Pick up this new classic dystopian novel today!
* The number of reviews given represents the total number of all Amazon customer reviews summed across all english-speaking markets. For more information click here.
**While we try to ensure all prices are correct and up to date, this is ultimately the responsibility of the publisher. 'Readers in the Know' assumes no liability should the price you find on Amazon differ from that displayed here.