Refreshed!: The common-sense guide to taking back control of your life from anxiety, stress and depression
No other editions listed for your country
First Published on Sep 07 2019
Refreshed! is the acclaimed Life Environments Life Sciences program that helps you become creative with anxiety and stress in enjoyable and healthy ways using basic understandings, the latest science, expert insight, and mother nature. Ian Breck, cognitive expert, bestselling author, and director of cognitive innovation at Life Environments Life Sciences, demystifies anxiety and stress and takes you on a fascinating journey of personal discovery that will have you breaking the chains of life’s most influential, dangerous, and defining forces in no time – and emerging with a life you love!
In this book you’ll…
• Discover what anxiety and stress really are, how they develop, and how they impact health, cognition, and life’s experience profoundly.
• Learn to recognize, manage, short-circuit, and inhibit stress effectively and safely without drugs.
• Know how to leverage new science, expert insights, and mother nature to understand and thwart anxiety, stress, and depression effectively, safely, and naturally.
• Create an enjoyable personal cognitive wellness plan to revise your life in healthy and delightful ways.
• Take back control of your life back from anxiety and stress effectively.
Refreshed! is presented in Ian’s legendary conversational style that’s fun, immersive, irreverent, poignant, easy to understand, and replete with actionable insights that will forever change how you manage stress, and create a life experience you will forever cherish!
It’s time to get Refreshed!
* The number of reviews given represents the total number of all Amazon customer reviews summed across all english-speaking markets. For more information click here.
**While we try to ensure all prices are correct and up to date, this is ultimately the responsibility of the publisher. 'Readers in the Know' assumes no liability should the price you find on Amazon differ from that displayed here.