Ask the RIGHT Questions Get the Right ANSWERS for Sound Financial Retirement Planning
Other editions available in your country:
First Published on Jun 02 2019
• Many people think that retirement is an age, but it is not; retirement is a financial position that needs to be planned and maintained.
• Healthcare is very costly and has bankrupted many seniors.
“The initial response to this book has been better than expected” continued Hill. “I think what we’re seeing here is that people looking down the road of life to retirement are drawn to some of the other benefits as well.”
For example, Hill said that many of his clients were finding the Lecture Series an important added plus- - a feature not available in most financial organizations. “We thought it was important, when creating this book, to give even more than what people were asking for,” said Hill. “That’s why we didn’t stop with just the obvious angle. We tried to cover all bases.”
With Ask the Right Questions, everyone will learn:
• How to avoid probate
• How to choose a financial advisor
• How to position their assets
• How to prepare for the high cost of health care and much, much more.
Video trailer for Ask the RIGHT Questions Get the Right ANSWERS for Sound Financial Retirement Planning
* The number of reviews given represents the total number of all Amazon customer reviews summed across all english-speaking markets. For more information click here.
**While we try to ensure all prices are correct and up to date, this is ultimately the responsibility of the publisher. 'Readers in the Know' assumes no liability should the price you find on Amazon differ from that displayed here.