Self-Therapy: Free yourself from anxiety and depression, heal post-traumatic stress disorder and emotional tra
No other editions listed for your country
First Published on Oct 27 2017
Born out of author George Alexandru's personal experience with prolonged illness and disability, Self-Therapy will empower you to rebuild yourself and thrive.
- Learn how to get out of trauma. Acknowledge the hidden meaning of your psychosomatic symptoms. Complete the biological response, release the survival energy and return to equilibrium.
- Cure the long-term symptoms of fear and exhaustion. Vanquish what shrinks your world, the fear of fear itself.
- Depression is a vicious cycle. Learn how to interrupt its flow and uniformity.
- Healing comes from real, tangible, lasting, emotional shifts. Learn how to apply by yourself one of the most powerful healing practices you can take, The Ego's Deconstruction, a self-inquiry, self-therapy process.
* The number of reviews given represents the total number of all Amazon customer reviews summed across all english-speaking markets. For more information click here.
**While we try to ensure all prices are correct and up to date, this is ultimately the responsibility of the publisher. 'Readers in the Know' assumes no liability should the price you find on Amazon differ from that displayed here.