Sell More and Better: Eternal Sales Techniques beyond Internet (Salesman's Thoughts Book 1)
No other editions listed for your country
First Published on Mar 16 2017
Readers opinion (from the original Spanish edition, 4.8 stars):
“A must read. The way of telling the sales tips is very original.”
“Very interesting for both sellers and any kind of reader.”
“Very pleased to see so many wise advices exposed in entertaining way.”
“There is a lot of experience behind the advices.”
“2 in 1: educational and fun.”
A sales book addressed to:
- For beginners in sales: If you are new in sales or have small experience, this book is the first one to read. It will help you see the clear picture, to discover the real concept and basics of sales and the authentic way to sell more and better. The why's and the how's of the art of selling. Learn the main principles prior to developing any bad habits. No any trick techniques can replace the focused understanding of the sales fundamental and the eternal sales techniques. The very first sales book to buy, easy to read, powerful, and especially entertaining.
- For anyone looking to increase their sales knowledge: if you are interested in sales, it will give you a better understanding of the main elements. If sometimes you sell and sometimes don’t, and you never know why, regardless of what you're selling, this book will help you sell more and better and close more sales.
- Recommended even to experienced salesmen: especially to those who have taken vices along the years, and need a refresher, or reinforce their skills. If you seek for that extra edge for closing sales and excel in your career, it will help you to review and refocus your approach to sales.
- Recommended for sales training: a much better way to explain the concepts to your sales team, it will save you time and effort, providing excellent coverage of key principles, a most enjoyable way to build the solid base and reference for your sales training.
Not addressed to:
Not for the Master sellers (they are already aware of all the principles and concepts of this book)This is not step-by-step instructions. If you are looking for simple tricks for closing sales, this is not your book.Not for you if you think you have zombie like clients.
A trip to the past to discover the future of the art of selling. You can study tricks forever, but new situations always arise for which there is no script, unless you know the time and field-tested selling techniques that have always worked: selling is an old knowledge that today we have complicated a bit more, with new technologies, internet, and a thousand other things. This sales book teaches you the sales formula to sell beyond all that.
Learn in a short time what it takes years to discover about the art of selling.
You don’t know why you’re not able to sell more? How to build customer loyalty in your business? Whether you are new in sales or a seasoned sales professional, this sales book answers your questions. We start telling a story of mystery and old secrets. And finally we will unveil the valuable sales formula to get customer loyalty.
Start now to differentiate, click buy to get results today! Discover the eternal sales techniques...
Video trailer for Sell More and Better: Eternal Sales Techniques beyond Internet (Salesman's Thoughts Book 1)
* The number of reviews given represents the total number of all Amazon customer reviews summed across all english-speaking markets. For more information click here.
**While we try to ensure all prices are correct and up to date, this is ultimately the responsibility of the publisher. 'Readers in the Know' assumes no liability should the price you find on Amazon differ from that displayed here.