Complete Self-publishing Guide
No other editions listed for your country
First Published on Sep 25 2016
Much of the information found on the web is inaccurate or incorrect.
The goal of self-publishing a book is to produce a quality book package to surround your content. Despite what you read on the internet, self-publishing isn’t easy.
This set of books de-mystifies the process. Besides describing a process to publish your book, you’ll learn how to market it and how to deal with the business side of being an author.
There is a lot involved in the self-publishing process and it is quite easy to self-publish a book the wrong way.
This boxed set of ebooks explains the self-publishing process and much more.
There are four ebooks in the set:
* Self-publishing a Book: describes a process to put together a quality book package prior publishing the book.
* Marketing Plans for Self-published Books: covers basic book marketing strategy and tactics. It contains a set of ready-to-use marketing plans to be implemented at once.
* Manage Your Self-publishing Project: Uses a project management approach to graphically illustrate the dual, simultaneous processes of publishing and marketing your book.
* Business Basics for Authors: provides an understanding of the business issues facing new authors.
The boxed set provides the new author with a solid grounding in the self-publishing process and associated issues.
Yet another potential problem is this. The internet swarms with scam artists searching for new authors who may not have a complete understanding of the ins-and-outs of publishing and marketing. The scammers are after the author’s money and use slick websites to mislead the author. The more the new author knows about publishing and marketing, the less likely he is to fall prey to these scam artists. The Complete Self-publishing Guide arms new authors with the information to fend off these scam artists.
Video trailer for Complete Self-publishing Guide
* The number of reviews given represents the total number of all Amazon customer reviews summed across all english-speaking markets. For more information click here.
**While we try to ensure all prices are correct and up to date, this is ultimately the responsibility of the publisher. 'Readers in the Know' assumes no liability should the price you find on Amazon differ from that displayed here.