DeBorrah K OgansCountry: United States
BiographyDeBorrah K. Ogans was born in San Francisco, California. She is a Christian Pastoral Counselor, Minister, and Author. DeBorrah is certified through the Sarasota Academy of Christian Counseling in Creation Therapy, and holds a Master's Degree in Biblical Clinical Counseling.
She resides in Northern California. Married to her high school sweetheart Randall Ogans Sr. for over 45 years, together they have 5 children, and 21 grandchildren.
DeBorrah has 5 published books:
1. "How Do I Love Thee: Food For Thought Before You Say I Do" (premarital guide)
2. "Holy Matrimony: Now That We're Married".
3. "The Enchanting Legends of Shiloh Mansion;The Young King"
4. "I Confess That I Am Judgmental"
5. "A HOUSE of PRAYER (Not a Hospital)"
DeBorrah has written extensively and has a plethora of articles on behavioral, emotional, and spiritual subjects which you can find on her website/blog
Through her counseling, articles, and books, DeBorrah encourages individuals, couples, families, youth & children to persevere through life challenges and adversity by working together to develop healthier, loving, safe nurturing living environments that promote well-being.